Sunday, August 12, 2007

12 August Update - FINALLY

I'm finally updating, it's been far too long. But don't think that means I haven't been training. I've joined a new weights gym and have become alot more strict with my training. I've decided that instead of bulking then cutting, I'm going to do both at the same time. Obviously both will be slower this way but I won't have to worry about cycling them. I weighed myself about a week ago at a very lean 57kg... getting there :) . I'll weigh again tomorrow morning and post it up with a pic aswell. I'm gonna try and update as often as I can within reason, as I've said before a picture everyday probably won't show enough difference to be considered an improvement.

So I'll post tomorrow, and hopefully every day or 2 after that until I reach my goal.

- Liam

No comments: